Solmax Miragrid® GX geogrid is engineered from polymer coated high tenacity polyester yarns with a flexible structure to ensure high interlocking mechanism and soil interaction. It offers high tensile strength with low creep characteristics, low elongation and high chemical resistance for effective reinforcement of soil.
Miragrid GX can be used in a wide variety of fill types from clays to sands up to well graded aggregates having a maximum particle size of 65mm. The wide range of testing with these fill types allow the geogrid to be used for slopes and walls, as well as basil reinforcement for embankments.
WHY CHOOSE SOLMAX MIRAGRID GX?
- Offers high tensile strength at low elongation and a low tendency to creep
- Resistant to chemical, biological and construction damage with an optimised grid structure
- Superior connection capacity with modular blocks
- Simple and quick installation with wide rolls for reduced laps and wastage
- Suitable for a wide range of soil types for long term (>100 years) reinforcement applications
- Independent testing of properties to verify performance is certified by research institutes and laboratories
Miragrid GX is supplied in rolls of 2.6m wide for modular block walls (NZ only) and 5.2m in wide for slopes and large walls. The geogrid has its main strength in the longitudinal or roll direction, it is easy to handle and install, can be easily cut to length and placed into position.