Coolpro® polypropylene geomembrane liner has been designed to excel under some of the most demanding conditions on earth by meeting and exceeding critical challenges of liquid containment such as water protection/preservation and pollution control.
It is made from a combination of high strength polyester scrim, tough polypropylene polymer and a unique manufacturing process. Coolpro does not contain platicisers which allows it to contour better to ground slopes and increases its resistance to environmental stress cracking. The lightweight structure of scrim-reinforced Coolpro geomembrane liners allows the flexibility to fabricate very large panels while minimising field seaming which leads to significant quality and cost benefits.
WHY CHOOSE COOLPRO?
- Suitable to use for reservoirs, aquaculture, aquatic and hydroponic farming applications
- High tear and tensile strength
- Chemical and puncture resistance
- High UV resistance with weathering warranty of up to 20 years
- Can be installed in relatively low ambient temperature
- Supplied in large panels up to half acre in size to expedite installation and minimise the amount of field seaming
- Available in thicknesses from 20 mils to 100 mils, in black, tan, and white
- Complies with the strict requirements of the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61) for potable water applications,