Geosheet® is a single or double cuspated HDPE sheet or blanket designed to provide vertical drainage behind bridge abutments, retaining walls and in basements. It replaces the conventional use of aggregate, which can be expensive and difficult to compact, to form a vertical drainage layer.
Geosheet is made in Australia from up to 95% locally sourced HDPE recycled plastic material, and is supplied with a non-woven geotextile, glued to one side, to act as a filter.
Why choose Geosheet?
- Reduces hydrostatic pressure behind walls
- Reduces the likelihood of structural damage caused by foundation movements in expansive soils
- Ensures long-term performance due to its high compressible strength and flexibility
- Lightweight and flexible makes it fast and easy to install
- Protects the waterproofing layer from installation damage with its strong and durable polymer core
- Made in Australia from up to 95% locally sourced HDPE recycled plastic material