Keystone TW3 Wall System is a proven, practical engineered solution for bridge abutments and retaining walls. The Keystone TW3 Wall System can be a cost-effective alternative to traditional retaining walls offering both versatility and substantial savings in cost and construction time, especially high walls with high loads.
The Keystone TW3 Wall System consists of pre-cast concrete modular facing blocks in combination with Tensar RE geogrids which reinforce the soil mass behind. The high efficiency connection between facing unit and geogrid is a distinctive feature of the system, creating strong and durable, maintenance free retaining wall structures. Factory produced concrete blocks made to exacting standards and close tolerances together with the Tensar RE geogrid reinforcement provide resilient permanent retaining walls and bridge abutments which have design lives of up to 120 years.
The Keystone TW3 Wall System can be a cost-effective alternative to traditional retaining walls offering both versatility and substantial savings in cost and construction time.
Keystone TW3 Wall System uses a unique high strength positive connection system which securely locks the Tensar RE geogrid to the modular block face. Our team of experienced engineers can help you find the complete solution using our sophisticated TensarSoil software from free application suggestions to helping you develop a full design solution.
Keytsone TW3 is an ideal retaining wall solution for infrastructure works including bridge abutments, culvert and tunnel portal entrances and technically challenging retaining structures. High walls, high loads - no problems.
The cost effectiveness and versatility of the Keystone TW3 Wall System offers advantages over other traditional methods:
- The distinctive geometry of the concrete facing blocks allows the creation of both internal and external curves. Corners, stairs and other features are easily detailed.
- The high pH associated with concrete blocks does not affect the durability and functionality of HDPE geogrid reinforcement during the life of the structure.
- Tensar RE geogrid reinforcement is independently evaluated
- Keystone TW3 modular block system is independently evaluated
- Design support service using state-of-the-art software
- Positive connection to Tensar RE geogrid for earthquake loads
- 30MPa concrete for durability
- Construction which is both rapid and economical
- Durable and maintenance free
- Everything you need from just one source
There’s usually no need for cranes or propping as the Keystone TW3 concrete modular blocks are simply dry-laid, and their geometry allows curves, corners, stairs and other features to be easily constructed. Keystone TW3 modular blocks are supplied standard in rockface colour. The straight forward construction process and technical performance under traffic and earthquake loads places the Keystone TW3 concrete modular block system as the ideal retaining wall solution for infrastructure works including bridge abutments, culvert and tunnel portal entrances and technically challenging retaining structures.