Verti-Block® is a perfectly proportioned concrete block used in popular types of applications across civil engineering and landscaping projects, including the construction of gravity walls up to 4.3m high - even higher when reinforced.
It's hollow design makes it affordable and easier to handle than solid blocks. Plus, Verti-Block is less labour intensive than small, hand-laid blocks and offers quick & easy installation with a unique interlocking connection design that improves accuracy and mechanical connection between the blocks.
Verti-Block is ideal for a variety of landscaping projects including residential communities, commercial campuses, schools, parks, back yards, and more. Able to accommodate winding landscapes and even tight curves, Verti-Block is designed to add interest to any landscape while securely retaining earth.
Consider Verti-Block for applications such as:
- Gravity walls
- Reinforced geogrid walls
- Retaining walls
- Base for fencing or railings
- Property dividers
WHY CHOOSE VERTI-BLOCK?
- Unique size and design – a mass hollow block measuring 610mm (h) x 1200mm (l) x 910mm (w), Verti-Block is perfectly proportioned for soil reinforced and gravity walls. The range offers a variety of shapes, including corner blocks, to accommodate for all civil engineering & landscaping needs.
- Easy installation – blocks can be moved and put into place with smaller equipment; there’s no need for heavy machines like a crane. The interlocking connection design increases placement accuracy, ensuring strength and an exact installation every time.
- Engineered for strength – the hollow nature of Verti-Block improves its ability to retain earth, even in poor soil conditions thanks to its interlocking connection design to ensure a secure fit. It can be stacked higher than other blocks with or without the use of tiebacks or geogrids.
- Cost effective – the hollow design of Verti-Block means that it is lighter, which lowers labour, equipment and transportation costs. It’s quick to install and more cost effective than solid block options. Internal drainage through the block’s infill means no over-or under-excavating because additional crushed stone backfill is not required.
- A look like no other – Verti-Block is a popular favourite for its rockwork appearance. It makes a finished wall appear more like stacked stone. Plus, it is easily stained to complement its surroundings with a beautiful, weather and UV-resistant finish. Comes in grey, sandstone, charcoal colour options.